POWER-GEN India & Central Asia is the region`s premier conference and exhibition for the power industry. A landmark event in the Indian power sector, POWER-GEN India & Central Asia 2013 is moving from New Delhi to India’s financial hub of Mumbai, where the event was last held in 2010. The event will now take place from 6-8 May 2013 at Bombay Exhibition Centre, the largest venue of its kind in Mumbai. By moving to Mumbai, this high-level conference and exhibition will significantly expand its coverage from the northern part of India which has been the main focus of the event, to include the western and southern regions of India.
Under the theme, Indian Power - Time to Deliver, the event brings together decision makers and influencers as well as technical experts and professionals from leading companies involved in the power generation, transmission and distribution within India and around the world.
With a history of attracting over 9,000 attendees from over 70 countries around the globe, POWER-GEN India & Central Asia along with co-located events Renewable Energy World India and HydroVision India, has developed a world-wide reputation for being the leading industry event to address India’s major power challenges.
Start Planning Your Visit Today With My Event Planner
Use POWER-GEN India & Central Asia's customized Event Planner through DirectEventConnect to plan your entire experience before you get to Mumbai, India.
How It Works:
My Event Planner is an exhibition organizer and scheduler that lets you view, compare and bookmark exhibiting companies, products and services that interest you while you search the DirectEventConnect exhibitor directory. Best of all it is FREE!
You can build, refine and add to your planner right from your desktop. After you bookmark exhibitors and products, they are automatically saved as favorites and are highlighted on your printable floor plan for you to follow on site.
- Preview who and what will be at the event
- Stay up-to-date on new products and exhibitors in the community with customized newsletters sent directly to you based on your attendee profile
- Request information and book appointments with exhibitors that interest you
- Bookmark products and exhibitors that interest you to save to your favorites
- Recommend exhibitors and products to supervisors and colleagues
- Maximize your time at the event and save money by planning ahead with your Event Planner
- Network with other registered attendees and exhibitors
- Build your event planner that lists your favorite exhibitors on a printable floor plan for you to follow at the event
- Print your customized floor plan based on your favorite exhibitors
How To Get Started:
- Create your DirectEventConnect Attendee Profile at www.globalpowergen-community.com/
- Search the community for products and exhibitors that interest you and save them to your personalized Event Planner
- Revisit the community often to see updates and add new exhibitors and products and request meetings
- Print your customized floormap to follow on site
- Electric Utilities
- Consulting Firms
- Financial Firms
- Government Local/State/Federal
- Construction & Maintenance Contractors
- Energy Suppliers
- Independent Power Producers
- Original Equipment Manufacturers
- Energy Consultants
- Plant Designers
- Project Developers
- Research and Development Organizations
- Human Resource Managers and Recruiters
- Equipment Inspection and Repair Specialists
- Operations & Maintenance Service Providers
- And others
POWER-GEN India & Central Asia 2013 provides the perfect opportunity for local and international companies to
- Launch new product launches and unveilings
- Showcase cutting edge equipment and technologies
- Reach one of the fastest growing regions with surging demands for power
- Network with the industry's most influential industry players
Featuring more than 260 exhibiting companies from India and around the world, POWER-GEN India & Central Asia 2013 is the ideal platform for you to be part of this exciting growth market
Traditionally the exhibition features boilers, turbines, engines, controls and instrumentation systems, engineering and construction services, generators, plant electrical systems, pumps, valves and valve actuators.
POWER-GEN India & Central Asia 2013 provides the ideal platform for visitors to attend this leading exhibition whicih is expected to showcase more than 140 leading regional and international companies.
As a visitor, the POWER-GEN India & Central Asia 2013 exhibition will enable you to:
- Speak face-to-face with leading technological experts
- Source new products and suppliers
- See first-hand the very latest power products and technologies
- Keep up-to-date with industry developments
- Establish or Increase your company's presence in the power market which is experiencing phenomenal growth
FREE ENTRY TO ALL VISITORS of the exhibition makes this a MUST ATTEND event for all professionals and decision makers in the power industry! NB: visitor entry excludes entry to any conference sessions
As an exhibitor at POWER-GEN India & Central Asia 2013, your POWER is endless. Book your space now to ensure a prime location.
Exhibiting at the region's premier power event, will allow you to showcase your products and services to the region's most qualified and influential decision-makers.
As an exhibitor at POWER-GEN India & Central Asia 2013, you will have access to over 7,000 power professionals in one place at the same time over three days.
Take advantage of this opportunity to promote your company and capitalize on new opportunities. Book your booth now for prime space availability and see how POWER-GEN India & Central Asia 2013 can generate successful long-term business and investment opportunities.
What You Get
With Your Space Only
Space starts at 9sq/m units
- Free exhibit floor passes to distribute to distribute to your clients and customers
- Discounted conference registration for your company staff and special clients/guests.
- Listing on the POWER-GEN India & Central Asia 2013 website recognizing your company as a 2013 exhibitor with enhanced product/service listings
- 30 word company listing in the official on-site Show Guide
- Exclusive discounted advertising opportunities in leading industry publications including Power Engineering International (PEI), to generate attendance at POWER-GEN India & Central Asia 2013
- Discounted exhibit space given to companies that exhibit at multiple PennWell events in the 2013 calendar year
With Your Shell Scheme
All of the above with each 3m x 3m unit plus:
- One reception counter
- Two chairs
- Three spot lights
- One plug socket
- Company ID sign
- Standard carpet
Event Type: Conference/Seminar
Date: May 6-8, 2013
Venue: Bombay Exhibition Centre
Location: Goregaon, Mumbai, India
Need more Info:POWER-GEN India and Central Asia 2013