Renewable Energy World Europe, co-located with POWER-GEN Europe, offers the largest and most comprehensive conference and exhibition for the European electricity and power technology sector. The combination of conferences and exhibitions across the entire spectrum of power generation is unique and is serving the vital move towards integrating the traditional fossil fuel and fast-growing renewable generation sectors.
Renewable Energy World Europe, now a well established event in the European and International renewable enerrgy and power diary, makes its debut in Vienna, Austria in 2013, within the prestigious environs of the Messe Wien exhibition and conference centre.
Vienna represents a crucial conduit between Eastern and Western Europe. It will enable electric power industry professionals throughout the region to put forward their vision of how they will be maintaining Europe’s power supplies.
Taking Keeping Europe’s Power Flowing as the theme across Renewable Energy World Europe and POWER-GEN Europe, the insightful and thought-provoking multiple track conference sessions will cover strategic and technical topics chosen and presented by leading practitioners from the power industry itself.
With its biggest tradeshow floor yet, the combined events will feature top international power industry companies from across the conventional, renewable and nuclear sectors, demonstrating state of the art services and technologies covering every aspect of renewable power generation.
Where else can you experience the cream of the power industry in one central location Keeping Europe’s Power Flowing?
Attendees to Renewable Energy World Europe include qualified senior management/executive decision makers who have the authority to purchase, or influence the purchase of world-class products and services including:
- Public and municipal utility owners & managers
- Government and regulatory executives
- Independent power producers
- Renewable energy system producers
- Original equipment manufacturers
- Power / heat plant owners & operators
- Plant service sector
- Project developers & managers
- Fuel suppliers
- D esign/structural/construction engineers
- Consultants in renewable energy
- Industrial facilities personnel
- Mechanical/electrical/plant engineers
- Strategic and portfolio investors
- Industry consultants and advisers
- Energy traders
- Trade press
Now in its 6th year Renewalbe Energy World Europe is one of the region's biggest and most established events for the renewable power generation sector.
The busy exhibition floor features the leading lights in the renewables industry displaying and demonstrating the latest services and technologies; representing unrivalled networking and business opportunities for attendees and exhibitors alike.
Renewalble Energy World Europe & Power-Gen Europe 2012
2012 Event Statistics
- 13,014 attendees
- 105 countries
- 595 exhibitors
- 1054 delegates
- 243 speakers
- 9 tracks
- 620 Keynote attendees
- 304 Plenary attendees, plus over 400 online
- 83% rebooking for the 2013 event
- 32.7% of exhibitors polled attended to establish new business sales contacts
- 78.6% of exhibitors polled found the event successful or very successful
- 56.7% of visitors polled had final purchasing authority or were recommenders
- 23.9% of visitors polled attended to meet specific exhibitors
- 91.1% of visitors polled found the event successful or very successful
Why Your Company Should Exhibit At Renewable Energy World Europe
Renewable Energy World Europe, together with POWER-GEN Europe offers unrivalled networking opportunities connecting the utility-scale renewables and general power industry. The busy exhibition floor is populated by major players in the renewable sector, alongside a high-level conference featuring strategic and technical presentations by leading experts in the renewable power energy field. Industry professionals value the opportunity to come together each year at the annual Renewable Energy World Europe and POWER-GEN Europe conference and exhibition.
So why exhibit at Renewable Energy World Europe?:
- Raise your company profile and awareness
- Showcase your products and technologies and develop new customer bases
- Unique access to the international power generation industries
- Explore business opportunities and meet new partners in dynamic surroundings
- Promote new products and services to the industry’s leading press
- Unrivalled platform to create sales leads and make lasting relationships with clients
- Access to the industry’s most influential decision makers over 3 days
- Stay ahead of your competition
- Meet your customers face to face
Event Type: Trade Show/Exhibition
Date: Jun. 4-6, 2013
Venue: Messe Wien
Location: Vienna, Austria
Need more Info:Renewable Energy World Conference & Expo Europe - 2013